Personal Income Tax Return and Accounting Services
Complete accounting and tax service designed by property investors for property investors.
Streamlined data collection and dedicated processes to minimise the amount of time clients have to interact with their accountant to prepare their returns. Use all property related deductions to minimise your taxes and maximise your returns. Optimise your capital gains and legally minimise capital gains tax paid.
Income Tax Return and accounting services include:
- Individual and couple tax returns.
- Tax returns for entities such as companies, trusts and SMSF’s on request.
Access to all PTS (Positive Tax Solutions) webinars and training material
- Monthly Webinars
- Annual Year End Tax Update
- Closed Facebook Group for members with tax experts
COACHING & EDUCATION
We don’t just prepare your tax returns but educate you on how to optimise your tax position to maximise your returns. Tax rates are high in Australia but legislation around property investment provides a range of deductions that can be claimed and depreciation options that can minimise your personal taxes. Knowing how to use these now and into the future can make a fundamental difference in your long term investment outcomes.
- What documents to provide
- When to ask for advice
- Tax consideration you need to consider when investing in property.
- How to maximise your deductions.
- What can I claim?
- What are ATO red flags?
- How is CGT calculated
- Difference between repairs/capital improvements.
- Facebook groups
Choose a Package that Works for You
We are here to provide the right advice to complete your tax returns, provide tax advice and ensure you pay only as much tax as you have to. We care about our client’s lives and aim to assist them in achieving their goals.
PACKAGE FOR INDIVIDUALS AND COUPLESPrices Starting From
- Income Tax Return – PAYG Summaries and Tax deductions / Rebate claims
- Rental Schedule – up to 2 properties
- 1 CGT (Rental Property Sale) event per year (additional CGT – Rental Property events charged separately)
- PAYG Variation form
- Tax planning
- Attendance to ATO correspondence
- Advice and Consultation (Via email)
- Access to all PTS (Positive Tax Solutions) webinars and training material
ACCOUNTING AND TAX PACKAGE FOR SMSFPrices Starting From
- Direct feeds with your bank and portfolio platform
- Regular processing of your fund so you know how your fund is performing at any point in time
- Maintenance of investment registers
- Benefit payment calculation & documentation
- Pension calculations and benefit payments
- Preparation of annual financial reports
- Preparation of member benefit statements
- Arranging an annual audit of the financial statements and accounts
- Preparation and lodgement of income tax and regulatory returns
- Attending to the ASIC annual company statement and Solvency Declaration, for corporate trustees
Tax (Financial) Adviser
Anthony Wolfenden has been investing in real estate for the last 30 years and has purchased over 100 residential properties in Australia and overseas. Anthony is also an Authorised Financial Planner and a registered Tax Financial Advisor with 10 years offering tax effective advice to property investors.
The combination of property investment and effective management of taxes is the basis of his personal wealth creation and he is sharing this knowledge with clients as part of the services offered by Positive Tax Solutions.
Tax Agent & Certified Accountant
Daniel is a CPA Accountant with over 15 years experience in various industries. Like most accountants he has a passion for numbers however is equally passionate about the people behind them.
He takes pride in being a part of his client’s story and ensuring they can achieve their goals and get the best possible outcome.